Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Ran Out of Excuses, I Guess


Well, it took me awhile to get back into my blog, but it looks like we're back up and running. Seems that I started a blog here several years (and children!) ago, under a very old email addy. I had completely and quite intentionally forgotten what that old AOHell address was, so they wouldn't let me log back in. Trying to get back into my blog without it was a bear. And not one of those, "Oh it's so *cuuute*!" fuzzy-wuzzy girly-pink bears with stars on its belly, but rather, a large, ugly, left-over-dead-fish-and-hot-peppers-and-tinkly-bells-breath, mangy-hided bear.

As I get time, I'll be putting up pictures and info related to looming (including my custom loom business, Loon Looms), martial arts (including the martial arts competition weapons I produce at Dux SpeedChux), nursing, and other flights of franticsy.

More later. Riff-raff welcome!

[Pictured: 3G "Wooly" 24" beveled oak loom by Loon Looms.]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home